Brownie Bowl Sundaes
Check out this brilliant dessert hack to make your own homemade brownie bowls!
- DREYER’S GRAND NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Cookie Dough ice cream or SLOW CHURNED® Cookie Dough light ice cream
- Brownie batter (made from your favorite recipe)
- 2 muffin tins
- Cooking spray
- Chocolate sauce
- Follow the directions for your favorite brownie recipe to make the batter.
- Spray cups of a muffin tin with cooking spray, and add brownie batter to each cup until they’re about two-thirds full.
- Spray the second muffin tin with cooking spray and place on top of the first tin of brownies.
- Place in the oven and bake, following your brownie recipe’s directions.
- After the bowls are completely cool, add a scoop of ice cream, top with chocolate sauce and sprinkles, and enjoy!
Recipe and Images from Dreyer’s Grande
- Use lighter muffin tins (darker colored muffin tins may create too much heat)
- Try filling the tins just 1/2 full if your recipe overflows too much
- You can add the 2nd muffin tin 5-8 minutes before the brownies come out of the oven if your recipe does not respond well (as opposed to cooking with both tins the entire time)
- Make sure they cool completely before removing from the tins
- Smashing with the 2nd muffin tin AFTER baking typically just condenses and smashes the brownie cups flat in the tins. If you try this method – be gentle. 😉