Blueberry, Caramel and White Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies
24 Large Muffin Top Pan Cookies or 4 dozen normal size cookies
- 2 sticks softened butter
- 3/4 Cup granulated sugar
- 1 Cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 1/2 Tablespoons pure vanilla
- 2 1/2 Cups all purpose flour
- 2 1/2 Cups oatmeal, I used quick oats
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 2 Cups Caramel Bits, by Kraft
- 1 1/2 Cups dried blueberries, found mine at Costco
- 1 Cup white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate
1 Cup white chocolate chips or chopped white chocolate
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. In a stand mixer, beat the butter and sugars until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla until well combined.
2. Place flour, oatmeal, baking soda and salt into a large bowl; mix to combine. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients along with the caramel bits, blueberries and white chocolate. Mix until just combined.
3. If using a muffin top pan, spray with cooking spray, scoop about 1/4 Cup dough into each muffin top pan cup, then press to about 1/2 inch thick. Bake for 11-14 minutes or until edges are just golden brown. If using a normal baking sheet. Use a medium cookie scoop and scoop dough onto a silpat or parchment lined baking sheet. Bake for 9-11 minutes or until edges are just turning golden brown. Remove and let cool for 5 minutes before removing from pan.