Roast Pork with Maple and Mustard Glaze
- 2 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin roast
- 1 cup real maple syrup
- 4 tablespoons prepared Dijon-style mustard
- 2 1/2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 1/2 tablespoons soy sauce
- salt to taste
- ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- Stir together the maple syrup, mustard, vinegar, soy sauce, salt, and pepper in a small bowl. Place pork roast in a shallow roasting pan. Spread glaze evenly over pork roast.
- Roast pork in the preheated oven uncovered, until internal temperature measured with a meat thermometer reaches 145 degrees F (63 degrees C), about 1 hour. Remove from oven, and let rest about 10 minutes before slicing to serve.