These are the most amazingly delicious tomatoes you’ll ever sink your teeth into. Be sure to serve them with big hunks of yummy bread to soak up all delicious marinade. You can substitute an equal amount of halved cherry tomatoes.
- 3 Tablespoons Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Basil, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Granulated Sugar
- 1-½ teaspoon Garlic Salt
- 1-½ teaspoon Seasoned Salt
- ¾ teaspoons Dried Thyme
- ½ teaspoons Ground Black Pepper
- ¾ cups Canola Oil
- ½ cups Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 whole Scallions, Sliced
- 6 whole Tomatoes, Cut Into Wedges
Whisk together all the ingredients except the tomato wedges. Add the tomatoes and toss to coat. Allow to marinate at room temperature for a couple of hours, stirring every now and then. Serve with lots of bread to soak up all the yummy marinade. Enjoy!