Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Blondie Bars
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/3 cup margarine (or butter), softened
- 2/3 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C ). Grease a 9×9 inch baking pan.
- In a medium bowl, cream together peanut butter and margarine.
- Gradually blend in the brown sugar, white sugar, eggs, and vanilla; mix until fluffy.
- Combine flour, baking powder, and salt; stir into the peanut butter mixture until well blended.
- Fold in chocolate chips.
- Bake for 30 to 35 minutes in preheated oven, or until the top springs back when touched.
- Cool, and cut into squares