photo credit: http://www.yourcupofcake.com
White Chocolate Cinnamon Pretzels
original recipe: http://www.yourcupofcake.com/2011/02/white-chocolate-cinnamon-pretzels.html
- 1 bag of pretzels (16-18 oz) I used the thatch ones because they would catch more chocolate
- 2/3 cup oil
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ cup cinnamon sugar for sprinkling
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
1. Whisk together oil, sugar, and cinnamon.
2. Pour pretzels into a microwave safe bowl and pour oil mixture in. Stir until coated.
3. Microwave for 1 minute, remove and stir. Microwave 45 seconds more.
4. Spread pretzels evenly onto two cookie sheets covered in parchment paper.
5. While still warm, sprinkle cinnamon sugar generously.
6. Melt white chocolate (on low heat, be careful not to burn) and drizzle over cooled pretzels.
7. Store in an airtight container.