photo credit: http://shewearsmanyhats.com
Baileys Salted Caramel Chocolate Pie
original recipe: http://shewearsmanyhats.com/2011/11/a-baileys-friendsgiving/
- 6 ounces semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 2 fluid ounces (4 tablespoons) Baileys® with a hint of Caramel*
- 1 chocolate cookie pie crust
- Coarse salt for sprinkling
- Optional for garnishing: shaved chocolate, caramel sauce for drizzling
- Melt chocolate chips according to package directions.
- Let cool slightly.
- Whip cream and sugar.
- When soft peaks begin to form, gradually add Baileys with a hint of Caramel.
- Gently mix in the melted chocolate.
- Spread mixture into pie crust and sprinkle top with coarse salt.
- Refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- *Substitute other Baileys flavors to create different versions.