Butter and Garlic Pork with Crispy Fried Garlic
original recipe: http://goddessofscrumptiousness.tumblr.com/post/17903664073/butter-and-garlic-pork-with-crispy-fried-garlic
- 2 pounds pork tenderloin, sliced thinly
- 2 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely minced
- 1 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt (optional and according to taste)
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
- 2 Jamaican long red peppers, deseeded and sliced thinly
- 1/4 cup chives, sliced finely
- 1 head garlic, minced finely
- 1/4 cup canola oil/vegetable oil
- fry garlic in oil until golden brown (but not burnt) and crispy. Set aside.
- Marinate pork tenderloin slices with the marinade ingredients for 20 minutes.
- Heat a saute pan or wok. Melt butter and saute garlic in butter until soft. Add the sliced pork and saute for 6-8 minutes.
- Add the sliced long peppers. Saute for 2 minutes.
- Serve over boiled plain rice.
- Sprinkle with chives and crispy fried garlic bits.
Makes 4-5 servings