This is a weight watcher recipe, and one of my favorites. I really liked the flavour of the dressing with a hint of mustard,, Calories a great for an afternoon/midday snack! Such a great snack during the day
Weight Watchers BLT Pasta Salad
- 3 2/3 cups cooked large macaroni shells
- 4 cups Tomatoes, cut up
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 3 cups of thin sliced Lettuce
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup light sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- salt and pepper
- In a large bowl mix together shell, bacon, tomatoes, and lettuce.
- In a small bowl mix the sugar, vinegar, mayo, sour cream and mustard, salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over shell mixture, stir and chill.